When consulting our site, cookies may be placed on your device (computer, mobile, tablet).
This page allows you to better understand how cookies work and how to use the current tools to configure them.
Setting a cookie
A “cookie” is a text file that may be placed on your device during the visit of our site. It aims to collect anonymous information about your browsing and to send you content tailored to your device or your interests. Only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify information contained therein.
Purpose of cookies used on the site
The cookies we issue allow:
• to establish statistics and volumes of use and use of the various elements composing our site (eg number of page views, number of visits, activity, frequency of return, etc.);
• adapt the layout of our site to the display preferences of your device (language, display resolution, operating system, etc.)
• to facilitate the use of our site.
Set up your Internet browser
You can at any time choose to disable cookies by selecting the appropriate settings from your browser. Disabling certain cookies can disrupt site navigation.
• For Microsoft Internet Explorer: Cookie management on Internet Explorer
• For Mozilla Firefox: The management of cookies on Mozilla Firefox
• For Google Chrome: Cookie management on Google Chrome
• For Safari: Cookie Management on Safari
• For Opera: Cookie Management on Opera